As you have been reading I did my research on exercising and heart healthy lifestyles. I know that a lot of people will be doing Power Points and I don't really feeling doing another one. When we were in class I liked the idea of the Photo Story and it is something I have never done, so it should be a new experience. The thing is I'm not real sure about how I can present my research in a Photo story. I know that I could incorporate my experiences and my dad, but the actual research is going to be tricky. Since I would be showing it to you guys, I was wondering if you had any ideas you could share with me to help? Any suggestions would be amazing, just to help me get the ball rolling.
You could use third-party resources such as photos and graphs in order to help explain your findings along with your personal experiences.
ReplyDeleteYou could use pictures to go from someone that is living an unhealthy lifestyle and flow into someone that decided to turn healthy and start working out. Then throughout the presentation go through all the positives of working out and the positive effects it has on the body inside and out.
ReplyDeleteTotally agree with you on the whole powerpoint thing. I would be really interested in seeing what you could do with a photo story. Using your own experiences, as well as your dad's will capture your audience really well.
ReplyDelete