Luke
This was a new topic to me because I have never heard anything about lucid dreaming. I learned qute a bit about what it is and was able to understand. I like that he made a Tumblr for his project it was something new to see. The main points of his project was that you can get to know yourself through dreaming. We can take away the facts that we sleep majority of our lives and that by writing down your dreams you can get back those hours you slept away, and by re-reading your dreams you can have enjoyment on what you dream.
This was a new topic to me because I have never heard anything about lucid dreaming. I learned qute a bit about what it is and was able to understand. I like that he made a Tumblr for his project it was something new to see. The main points of his project was that you can get to know yourself through dreaming. We can take away the facts that we sleep majority of our lives and that by writing down your dreams you can get back those hours you slept away, and by re-reading your dreams you can have enjoyment on what you dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment