Friday, March 2, 2012

Keeping On

The question that everyone faces now is whether or not you should continue your experiment. As you know I was being heart healthy. I have made the decision to keep living a heart healthy lifestyle, but I am going to be a little lenient in my eating habits because I'm sorry I cannot live my life without having a cheeseburger, or even better a steakburger from Steak N' Shake....YUM!! I know that it is better to stay healthy and only allow myself to indulge in artery clogging foods every once in awhile so it isn't too terrible. I am planning on still working out almost everyday and allow myself some breaks. I know that I have started to enjoy running and I am looking forward to running a 5K. I am also hopeful to run more races in my future, and even though I know that I will probably never ever run a marathon I might run a half-marathon. I don't think that will be anytime soon though.

3 comments:

  1. It's good that you recognize that you want to change your eating habits for a healthier lifestyle. It's gonna be tough, but you'll get through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great that you are sticking with your experiment. And I would have to agree, cheeseburgers, especially from steak n' shake are yummy!I agree completely on indulging every now and then, I think we need that every now and then. I hope you do really well at your 5K. I have a lot of respect for runners. I wish I had the discipline and endurance you all have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also sticking to a more healthy diet! It's not as hard as I thought it would be and I feel a lot better too!! And it's always okay to have those cravings too :)

    ReplyDelete