Hello my name is Allison Cass and I am a freshman. I think
the thing that is most important would be my family and I would like to include
my two best friends in this category because they basically are family.
As for my true family I come from a divorced family. Both of
my parents are remarried. I live with my mom and me her are close and we can
basically talk about anything. I’m also close with my stepdad he is really
supportive of whatever decisions I make. I am so glad my mom met him because I
can tell that she is really happy with him. My mom also have taught me that a
relationship with God is a great thing to have in my life, and I have really cherished this lesson. My dad doesn’t live
too far from me just about 15 to 20 minutes away. I enjoy the fact that I can
see him whenever I want and that he isn’t hundreds of miles away. I have a
brother, a stepbrother, and a half-sister. I fall in the middle of them all; my
brothers are both older than me and my sister is 8 years younger than me. I
enjoy not being an only child; even though they get on my nerves I would
probably be really bored without them. I have hardships with my family that
have brought us together and then there are the ones that make you angry at
each other, but only for awhile. Going through all these times have made me a
stronger person and I feel that they have helped me become who I am today.
Onto my chosen family, my two best friends Emileigh and
Michelle. They are spectacular if I must say and we even have a name that was
brought upon us by Emileigh’s dad, The Troll Herd. It is kind of a funny story
in how we attained this name that I will not touch on as of now. I have known
Emileigh since I was 4 years old. I met her when my mom was moving after my
parents divorce. My mom decided that it would be best if we lived close to my grandparents,
my dad’s parents, so they could help her any time she needed help with my and
my brother. We ended up moving just across the street from them and my grandpa
was the one who introduced us while I was over their house. She was walking
with her mom around the neighborhood and then my grandpa mentioned that I was
new to the neighborhood so I went over to house and so the friendship began. In
the fourth grade was when I had the pleasure of meeting Michelle. I didn’t know
anyone in my class at all which is weird because I go to a very small school
where there were only 400 in the entire high school. I knew one girl in there
from when I had gone to daycare and she knew Michelle. We got along great and
so the friendship blossomed from there. It wasn’t until I was entering my senior
year that my friendships seemed to run together. Ever since then we have been inseparable.
No comments:
Post a Comment